Car Radio FM Band Expander Frequency Change Converter shifter Japan to Worldwide 16MHz For Toyota High quality crystals in all our fm band expanders to make sure you only listen to the quality sound, not the cheap one !
In Japan, radios are made to receive the frequency 76Mhz to 90Mhz. But in other countries you need as much as 108Mhz.Our electronic fm band expander EXPANDS the range of a Japanese car radio up to 108 Mhz.
You may like:
To obtain maximum efficiency from your unit, please follow the simple installation instructions below:
1. Remove radio from dash or obtain clear view of antenna input socket to radio.
2. Disconnect the antenna lead from the back of your car radio.
3. Plug the antenna lead into the female socket on the FM Band Expander.
4. Plug the male plug from the FM Band Expander into the antenna socket on the radio.
5. Connect the red power lead from the FM Band Expander to +12 volt power supply on your car using the black quick tap connector supplied. Preferably use the accessory feed that supplies the radio.This will ensure power is supplied while radio is in operation.
NB. Your FM Band Expander is earthed via your existing antenna. Please ensure the unit is clear of any moving pedals, heater controls etc. If your vehicle is fitted with a Diversity antenna system connect the Band Expander to the main aerial and disconnect the sub – aerial, but we recommend fitting a Band Expander on each aerial input.
Russian Friendly Attention Please !!!
1. Please fill in your full name including your first name, middle name and last name when making the payment
2. Please fill in your correct address including your Apartment No., Street, City, Region and country.
3.Otherwise your package would probably be returned!
4. We are not responsible for YOUR MISTAKE.