1000g/lot 40% flavones lobed kudzuvine root p.e./lobed kudzuvine root extract- kudzuvine root extract
Pueraria has been known for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine as ge gen. The first written mention of the plant as a medicine is in the ancient herbal text of Shen Nong (about A.D.100). In traditional Chinese medicine, pueraria is used in prescriptions for the treatment of thirst, headache, and stiff neck with pain due to high blood pressure.
1. To dilate the blood vessel and improve the blood circulation.
2. To reduce the wastage of oxygen of myocardium and inhibit the cancer cells.
3. To enrich the flow of coronary artery and adjust the microcirculation of blood.
4. To treat paroxysmal deaf of all ages.
5. To reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases